Monday, September 8, 2008

Assignments aren't going that well

Um looks like I'm going to be trough in a lot or work soon enough with one of my assignments. Um we are suppose to do a magazine on a general topic about multi-cultural issues in my country but things just didn't go so well I guess. The group consist about 5 members in it but at the moment only 2 people are working on it which is Tia-Chan and me. Um 2 of the members didn't say or worry about it at all, which gives me the one is worrying about it at the moment and I'm sure Tia-Chan is too. Um the other member didn't even show up for 4 weeks now which also might get a result for her to be cut off from the subject.

"E-Eh~! Don't tell me we need to do it ourselves!"

At the moment we weren't really sure on what to do though since we don't even start a single thing yet which is going to be really troublesome soon enough if we didn't finish it soon enough. Um I sure hope me and Tia-Chan could manage to finish this assignment without their help. Um since its seems quite hard but we didn't really have much help from others either.

"Tia will not give up! We will finish it! Tia's knows it!"

Um guess the only hope relies with me and Tia-Chan then. At the moment shes the only one who is really reliable at the moment too. We were suppose to do it within this week and I hope we really can do. I want to see how a 2 people work will turn out. We might get worn out from the work but we need to sacrifice our time sometimes I guess.

"Um..Guess shes really sleepy at the moment..."

If we really manage to finish the assignments ourselves, I would be rather satisfied and happy about it without worrying much about it anymore. I'm glad to have her by my side as my close friend to help me out.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mew
so sad
lucky when i was in foundation, me & wenda always paired up. but now not anymore-lah. so guess i'll need to work hard like both of u too. *sigh*

anyway. gambatte ^^~

: n i t h y a : said...

''i will follow u....''

nvr nvr n nvr will 4get d way v brainstorm n contact via ym~
i guess dt was d longest v ym!~