Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Unwanted Person

"I-I...Just can't stand it anymore... Shes to bad for me..."

I've been frustrated and really upset on whats in happening to my life when theres a certain someone wants to take my only happiness away from me. Um...at the moment I am living with 8 people in an apartment because of our study. Before it wasn't really like this though until someone came to my life and almost ruin most of it.

"So..Now I really know who you actually are..."

There's this girl in my house, which was supposed to be my roommate before but not until recently. There's just so much reason that I have to sleep at the hallway instead of in the room and one main reason is because of her. The person won't understand a thing till the end although she kept on saying she understands about it. I should have listen to my parents before about what they said:

"They might look nice and as a friend of ours but when they move in with you, they will show their true color"

And guess its really true then. She did show her true color to me. Although some of them I did accept but most of the time I really hate on what she is doing. Once there I was laying on the floor with my laptop on, which the screen is damage for a long time and it would be sensitive if someone keeps on disturbing it. My friends did listen to it but only one that didn't understand it at all. She kept on pushing my screen down more and more and just laugh without much of a reason it. If the laptop is my own I don't mind at all but its a present from my parents for me to study. If it is broken how am I suppose to make my work right? Bambi-San share the same fate as me when it comes to laptop.

She also kept making bad jokes that aren't suppose to be told. Onee-Chan, Tia-Chan and Bambi-San was the victim of her attitude. Thats the second reason why I didn't like her at all. She always kept on disturbing with her bad and sometimes dirty jokes that is really sensitive to the person. Plus if she did that kinds of things, they weren't any word of "Oh I'm sorry" from her mouth at all. This was the second shot she does at me.

The second last mistake she had done when I was in the room and I wanted to listen to my own music as well. But that didn't come true at all. She bought an Apple computer plus with the Equalizer in the room which makes the room pretty noisy itself. She always opens it really loud and the songs shes playing is more annoying that I and the others have there. Because of that I have to comply and listen my songs in a low volume. And she said she respect me because I'm more "senior" in the room which is a total lie of my life. By this time I seldom talk to him anymore.

The last one is when I was in the hall listening to my music calmly while laying on the floor as usual. While I was listening to my music happily she then came around and turn on the television really loud making my music gone within my hearing. True that is a hall but you have to compensate about it right? But she didn't do that at all. She kept doing that but the most hatred part is she didn't even watch it! She was talking to my roommate's friend. I got a little frustrated on that time and wear the headphones to relieve my stress but that didn't really end there yet. I was listening to it and on that time she asked me the age of one of my housemates and I ignore it because I hate to see her face on that moment. Still kept on asking she finally takes the final straw, pulling my headphones away from my head. By that time I was really angry I told her aggressively that I didn't know about it and tell her to ask by herself. By that time there's no other connection at all and which also makes my burden a little more lesser.

Because of these kinds of things happen to me I have decided that to live and sleep outside at the hall where I get more respect from my other housemates than inside the room. I was happy though. Sorry if I made this blog a long one. I just wanted to share it thats all. So take care guys and wait for my other blog to be out



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

may you won't have to see the unwanted person sooner or later as frequent as before again =3