Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dango Daikazoku

Konichiwa, um guess this would be my second blog for this time and this one I would be taking about my friends and also like a family to me too. Um for me my friends consist of five people which also include me. I'll talk about them little by little but I won't be mentioning their names for the sake of privacy, gomene.


My first best friend Yumi

Um I'm going to start with Yumi-Chan then. She's one of the first friend that I manage to made when I was studying in the university. Before she was a little, how should I say, somehow I feel she wasn't that friendly but after a while I know her shes quite of a kind person although sometimes she can be a bit talkative in times but she was alright. When she have problems, I was always there and tried to help her the best I can. But now Yumi-Chan was only in my memories she on my birthday, thats when she decided to leave and go to another university. I was quite happy but also was quite sad about it but we did see each other sometimes. I hope to see her again in the future.



Onee-Chan will always be my Onee-Chan

Among the others who understand me, shes the one who understands me most. She always gives me a lot of advices that help me during my time in need. Although sometimes being bullied by her is not excluded from that but guess it was alright for me. There's some reason I call her by "Onee-Chan" and there's a couple from it but its still be a secret for now. Shes a kind-hearted person to talk too. She always likes to have a friendly argument with Bambi-San which also lead to bulling me back somehow.



Nyan~ Nyan~ Tia-Chan

Um... Tia-Chan was my third best friend when I was in the University for the second semester. We started to meet each other when she tries to cheer me up in my English class. Unusual but it was true. She was a nice person to talk to and also like Onee-Chan and Yumi-Chan, she listen to my problems too. I always tried to help her in need if I can manage it. Hope she will have a nice future within.


The kitsune of the family Bambi-San

Among the craziest one in the family and it would be Bambi-San. Um...weird as it is, me, Onee-Chan and Tia-Chan manage to cooped up with Bambi-San somehow. Hes quite funny, likes to make pranks and sometimes his jokes can be a bit disturbing. But on the other hand he also a kind person and likes to smile a lot. Sometimes I tried to help him a bit but most of the time he tries to handle things himself. And most of the time he likes to think positive... Um most of the time.

Um looks like this is all some of the details of my "Dango Daikazoku" There's much more friends I have though but maybe someday I will tell about it. Um thats all for now I guess so take care guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that bambi's pic is sure fit his characteristics *thumbs up* and so are the other kawaii-chans =D